Saturday, May 25: Late-Migration Bird Walk: 8:00 – 10:o0 AM at Fannin County Park.
Check back at 7:00 AM Saturday for a WEATHER UPDATE.
(Click Bird Walks & Seminars at the top of this page for details and for the full schedule of Late Winter and Early Spring Bird Walks & Seminars)
Consider us your Bird Feeding HQ!
We hope you’ll consider us Your Bird Store, wherever you are. In-store or online, we’re here for you! We feature Birdman’s Blend, our “soon to be world-famous” custom seed blend, and the absolutely squirrel-proof Sky Cafe feeder.
Big News! – We’re now shipping “The Fixin’s” for Birdman’s Blend, our ‘soon to be world famous’ seed blend; you just add The Fixin’s to 25 lbs of sunflower you buy near home, and you have our best seed blend, affordably, wherever you are!
Please sign up for our new electronic newsletter and call us if you need something! 800-584-2473
We have a wide variety of:
- Squirrel-proof feeders that REALLY are! We specialize in the best – Sky Cafe, Yankee Flipper/Tipper/Whipper/Dipper, and Brome’s fabulous Squirrel Buster feeders.
- Window and tube feeders, including the DY Quick Clean Feeders and the new ‘upside -down’ finch feeders.
- Hummingbird stuff, including Nectar Protectors!
- Houses for bluebirds, wrens, martins, owls and ducks (Wood Ducks started nesting in January…)
- Hard-to-find hardware & accessories – birdhouse hole protectors, great brushes, Sky Cafe replacement parts, and EZ Lift Feeder Hangers
- Books – have you seen the new Bird Song Field Guides from Chronicle Books (ID, range maps, info AND songs built right in!)
- Great gifts, including “Opoly” Games and Dog Socks from Wheel House Designs.
- Terrific books and nature activities for kids, including Serendipity Books and Brain Quest!
Our retail store is open every day – if you need something and it’s not yet in the Online Store, don’t hesitate to call us at 1-800-584-BIRD (2473)
If you are visiting or live near our Blue Ridge, Georgia location, you are invited to participate in our Bird Walks and Seminars. Our Spring Schedule is posted – our next bird walk is April 2nd, followed by our popular Hummingbird seminar on April 9th. Click here for our full Events Calendar.